Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Introduction

As a spinoff of our claw/claw/bite blog, this space will serve as a campaign notebook as I storytell a new world...

I have created the world of Proppia to explore how to tell medieval fairy-tales within the framework of 3.5 dungeons and dragons. I hope to run a few in-person sessions over the summer to . Unfortunately it's hard to get folks in their late-20's early-30's together on the same night of the week. And hey, I'm usually the least available, so obviously no complaints...

This world will have very little magic -- divine or arcane -- and there will be a series of strange happenings that really upset the populace in the medieval-knockoff world.

Note: these entries may end up being very semi-coherent, as they may not be edited until i approach binding them together and fuse them with my secret DM notes. They are offered "as is" as they say in software licenses...

Beware the unicorn, especially if that unicorn is rampant!

No comments: